- REST API
- This API obtains the results in XML or JSON.
- We have prepared dummy data of the above three APIs available. We hope you make use of them for purposes such as the preparatory research before user registration or during the development period.
Currently, DocoDoco has prepared data available for use which are broadly classified into 6 categories.
- Country Data
- In addition to ISO 3166-1 compliant country codes, country names in English and Japanese will be returned.
- Prefecture Data
- In addition to prefecture codes（JIS X 0401）based on local government codes designated by Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, prefecture names in English and Japanese will be returned.
- Municipality Data
- In addition to municipality codes（JIS X 0402）based on local government codes designated by Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, municipality names in English and Japanese will be returned.
- Organization Data
- In addition to Japan Standard Industry Classification compliant industry codes （large classification,middle classification,small classification,fine classification）
And such values as company flag,main/branch office flag,self-employed business flag,listing classification flag,capital code,payroll number code,andsales amount codewill be returned.
- Environment Data
- Mainly circuit class（FTTH,ADSL,ISDN,Dial-up）value will be returned.