- REST API
- This API obtains the results in XML or JSON.
- We have prepared dummy data of the above three APIs available. We hope you make use of them for purposes such as the preparatory research before user registration or during the development period.
Currently, DocoDoco offers 53 kinds of data.
The following is the breakdown of API data table(Japanese page).
- Continent data
- Continents are divided into 6 categories, North America, South American, Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa, and an appropriate continent will be returned.
- Country Data
- In addition to ISO 3166-1 compliant country codes, country names in English and Japanese will be returned.
- Local code
- Though there is no clear definition defined by Ministry of Internal Affairs and communications, DocoDoco will return the definition as attached.
- Prefecture Data
- In addition to prefecture codes（JIS X 0401）based on local government codes designated by Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, prefecture names in English and Japanese will be returned.
- Municipality Data
- In addition to municipality codes（JIS X 0402）based on local government codes designated by Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, municipality names in English and Japanese will be returned.
- Organization Data
- In addition to Japan Standard Industry Classification compliant industry codes （large classification, middle classification, small classification, fine classification）
And such values as company flag, main/branch office flag, self-employed business flag, listing classification flag, capital code, payroll number code, and sales amount code will be returned.
- Environment Data
- Mainly circuit class（FTTH,ADSL,ISDN,Dial-up）value will be returned.
- NewWeather data
- In addition to weather forecast from the day to two days ahead, temperature, precipitation probability, direction of the wind will be returned.
※Subscription is necessary to use Weather Data option.