How to use
If there is information you want to target to specific regions with your web content, please consider Geo targeting with DocoDoco.The steps to start using it are very simple.
1. Account registration
- The registration steps to take advantage of DocoDoco can be completed on the web.
You need to obtain an account in order to log in the admin page at the beginning. For the first time users, please follow the procedures below.
- a．Access the following URL and click "Sign up" button.
- b． Enter your email address and password, and select whether your account is for business or personal use. When you click the Next button, an email will be sent to the address you entered.
- c．A one-time-use key will be included in the email. Proceed to the URL specified in the email.
- d．Enter your password and the one-time-use key included in the email you just received and click Next.
- e．Select the domain for which you'd like to use DocoDoco and your objective in using our service, and after consenting to the user agreement, click Next. (Commercial users must also select a payment plan based on monthly pageviews.)
- f．Enter your name, the name of your business, and your contact information such as your telephone number and click Next.
- g．Check over the form to ensure that the information you have provided and your contact information is correct. When you click Confirm, you will be issued an API key.
- h. Your registration is complete. When you input your ID and password and click Login, you will be taken to the adminstration screen.
- a．You can view your API tag by clicking the URL on the screen.
- b．Clicking Category, Version and Data Selection will change the tag displayed. Explanations of the different versions and data selections can be viewed by clicking Help. If anything is unclear, please don't hesitate to contact us.
By installing API tags on your webpages, you can view regional information about your visitors through their IP addresses. The process detailed above is all the preparation you'll need.