What you can achieve with the combination of DocoDoco and Google Analytics
- Addition of analytical axis such as "by industry" or "by company scale" in Google Analytics
Incorporating attributes value acquired from DocoDoco into Google Analytics, you can add analysis axis (dimension) such as organization name, organization URL, type of industry, number of employees to the access analysis. This will be a great advantage for many salesperson and BtoB marketers as they can comprehend which company visits the web site and what they are interested in.
- You can customize Google Analytics to the BtoB access analysis tool
- know the products that particular line of companies are interested in
- know if the site is visited by competitors
- define companies that visit your site by searching your product's name
- define companies that regularly visit the site but do not send inquiries
- your company can appeal information efficiently to the above companies
- execute LPO by industry type
- apply to remarketing list of Google AdWords
Words from satisfied customers
- As we found accessing companies that seemed to be potential customers, we asked salesperson to visit them. Luckily, we were able to receive an order!
- We wanted some information in order to get effective sales leads. By associating search keywords with companies, it made our assessments much easier!
- Google Analytics became different with just 10,000 yen per month!
- "BtoB potential client list by Zenrin's subsidiary company is just like a drug" (January issue of NIKKEI Digital Marketing)
- Despite appearing online in December 2011, the article was ranked one of the top 10 in 2011.
- Free trial period for 14 days after issuing API key.
- Fees after the trial period
- Initial cost 100,000 yen(excluding tax) Monthly fee 10,000 yen(excluding tax) ~
Please refer to the price page for the monthly fee details.
Please feel free to contact us.
Cyber Area Research, Inc.
TEL ：055-991-5544 FAX：055-991-5540